This summer I have also discovered picnics. They are the most enjoyable thing to sit on a blanket with my family and eat snacks. I LOVE them so much. I think we've been on 3 now in the last 2 weeks. Here's a cute picture of us at the valley zoo having a picnic.
I also just got back from visiting my sister Julie in her lovely resort in Killam. Wonderful time. Lots of laughing and just general craziness. I think our kids think we're nuts, but we just enjoy each other so much, including the feet fights...the best. We even got in trouble one night for staying up too late and laughing too much. We just can't help it, everything is soooo funny and we could talk 24/7!! I was going to upload a video of us, but as i watched it, i don't think anyone else would find it funny except for us....so here's some pics of us instead:
We were trying to make all kinds of faces in the camera, this one is just smiling:
This one is thinking of changing a poopy diaper: (i think julie even said it had corn in it, that made our faces extra grossed out!!)
Here's a great pic of our girls, Julie got a better one though:
And lastly a pic of me and my abby:
Oh and I can't leave out this deer in the headlights:
Thanks for visiting, and have a great day!
1 comment:
Woo! always love a post that includes ME! That was a super great visit and I'm glad you posted the ugliest picutures of me possible haha. What a great place for me to advertise the resort and get some more summer bookings! The ice machine for the hallway is on order.
Post a Comment