Then here's a cute video of Abby colouring. I think it's so funny how her mouth moves while she's colouring! HA! Enjoy and thanks for visiting!!
Saturday, November 21, 2009
November 21, 2009
Welcome back! I'm slowly making my Christmas cards, so I'll be sharing a few here and there! This one uses a cute hostess stamp set called Snow Buddies. You can't see it in the picture but I embossed the swirls on the sides with Iridescent Ice and as well as there is a layer on the top of the snow drift. It looks really pretty!

Then here's a cute video of Abby colouring. I think it's so funny how her mouth moves while she's colouring! HA! Enjoy and thanks for visiting!!
Then here's a cute video of Abby colouring. I think it's so funny how her mouth moves while she's colouring! HA! Enjoy and thanks for visiting!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aww love that little Abby! This will sound dumb, but she talks like you and I used too! It sounds like our old home videos!
i agree with talking the same....we have videos of you guys and its so true! and i think abby is totally your twin, SO CUTE!
MY TWIN?! Hollaa! Kelly you are now my favorite cousin EVER!
Post a Comment