I've also added some tags this year if you're more interested in making treats for friends and just need a little tag.
Most shapes are either a punch or will be cut out previously with my cricut.
SOOOO lets get to it.
Cost:
Cards $1.75 each, includes envelopes
Tags 0.80 cents for small (sorry for this weird number...I didn't want to make it a full $1.00), $1.00 for large
***You must bring your own adhesive. Glue stick works good, but when you are doing multiple cards, it can get messy on your scrap paper you're working on. Tape runner is best, but more $. I have stopped using the blue one from Walmart, it's just not worth the money anymore because of so many "duds" I've gotten. The best deal is to get "The Craft Collection" made by Tombow. If you use your coupon at Michaels its a good price. I think if you buy the 3 refill pack it's cheaper, so you can share with a buddy!
Ok! So I'm editing this, I forgot to add the dates. OOPS.
Dates:
Thursday, November 10 7pm
OR
Saturday, November 19 7pm
Cards:
B. This card and all the others measure 4 1/4 by 5 1/2
This card is also covered in a sparkly spray!
C.
D.
Tags:
1. This is a large tag, measures about 4 1/2 inches tall, 3 inches wide
2. These 3 are small tags, measure about 4 inches tall, 2 1/2 inches wide
3.
4.


2 comments:
Do you purchase embossed paper or do you make it yourself?
I made it with my cuttlebug and an embossing folder.
Post a Comment