On another note, I completed the full 3 mile workout this morning and it was great! Although it wasn't so great when it was time to get dressed, decided on the jogging pants. I'm beginning to get a tad worried, because a week ago, all my pants fit, and I haven't changed my eating habits since then????? Oh well, maybe the fat sneaked up on me....darn you fat!!!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
craftiness
Okay, so I've had some time to do a little craftiness here and there the last couple of days, and I finally finished my very own lunch box to keep my cards in. I have made several for other people, but never my own! I'm very happy how it turned out and I LOVE the colours. Here is a front view and a top view:


On another note, I completed the full 3 mile workout this morning and it was great! Although it wasn't so great when it was time to get dressed, decided on the jogging pants. I'm beginning to get a tad worried, because a week ago, all my pants fit, and I haven't changed my eating habits since then????? Oh well, maybe the fat sneaked up on me....darn you fat!!!
On another note, I completed the full 3 mile workout this morning and it was great! Although it wasn't so great when it was time to get dressed, decided on the jogging pants. I'm beginning to get a tad worried, because a week ago, all my pants fit, and I haven't changed my eating habits since then????? Oh well, maybe the fat sneaked up on me....darn you fat!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your card box! Totally cute. Love the colours too. You are completely right - if we comment on each others we'll both be happy! Someone else from the stamping cyberworld commented on one of mine, and it made my week! How pathetic am I? TTYS!
Post a Comment