I will start my blog off with showing a little table centre piece I made the other day. I think it's darn cute and it looks fab in my dining room.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Here we GO!
Well I've been wanting to start this for a while, so here goes!
I will start my blog off with showing a little table centre piece I made the other day. I think it's darn cute and it looks fab in my dining room.
I bought the wood box from Michaels for $1.50. All the paper is from Stampin Up!. It's double sided so it makes the pinwheel look really great. If you have any questions, leave a comment.
I will start my blog off with showing a little table centre piece I made the other day. I think it's darn cute and it looks fab in my dining room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is dang cute!! I love it. Congrats on the blog! Be careful though - they are addicting (speaking from someone who can't function without checking her computer 5 times a day!) TTYS
Post a Comment