Friday, June 6, 2008

C'EST FINI!

Well the beautiful day has come and I am done my quilt. Here are the final pics and I am oh so proud of it. Of course the pics don't show how wonderful it is, much better in person! I'll be booking appointments....jjk.

Anywho, here's Roddy with the quilt, talking on the ol' blackberry, whats new.....




Closer:



aaannd closer:


Wow! This blog sure is great for bragging.....


So after $150 later, and about who knows how many hours of work, it was worth the final product, and I'm sure it will last longer then a store bought quilt....anyone wanna pay me $300 for one? Let me know...

P.S. a million thank you's to JoAnn Marie for helping me oh so very much and for answering all my questions. You're a fab friend....nerdy quilter friends that is....

1 comment:

JoAnn Marie said...

So beautiful!!!! I can't believe how great it looks! You must be so glad to get that finished. Can't wait to see it in real life. Just a question, how many times have you wrapped yourself up and cuddled in it? :)