Sorry I haven't posted for a while, I seem to go in spurts! Anyways, I finally have the quilt finished, well the sewing anyway, now I'm just clipping all the ends and then I will wash and dry it to make it fray and curl up around each square. I'm quite excited for the end, it's been a lot of work, but enjoyable. It is super heavy and i'm sure it will be great on Hannah's bed. Julie: I am sewing this on the machine, no handy work on this one!
I made this card today as well for my sister Amy. She graduated today from nursing, although she already has a new job, new car and is working hard at Grey Nuns in Emergency. I'm so proud of her! She is such a great person and such a fun personality. NOW she just needs a man...we need a Ken for the Barbie! I am quite happy how this card turned out. My first attempt was just awful, and I think my creativity is low right now. If you have questions, just ask!
No comments:
Post a Comment