So here's what I came up with for this week. I'm trying to use all my stampsets lately and this one called "Unfrogettable" was being neglected. So here it is!
how could you neglect that little froggie, he is so so cute! Please incorporate him in all my cards from now on! Great job. Oh and I love the color palette, great picks Kristina Werner #42. haha
I am your friendly Stampin Up! demonstrator! Send me a message you are in need of anything ,or you are interested in a crafty girls night out!!! http://stampinup.com/
20011-2012 Catalogue
Take a look at the new products! Once it downloads save a copy to your computer.
1 comment:
how could you neglect that little froggie, he is so so cute! Please incorporate him in all my cards from now on! Great job. Oh and I love the color palette, great picks Kristina Werner #42. haha
Post a Comment