This is a little song and dance from some of my fave people...my sistas Julie and Amy!
Next up was something I didn't know about.....Abby on the fridge!
And of course some cards I made this afternoon. I made a whole bunch of each so I have a stash for people who are ill, or have a baby.
And this last one I am just in love with this colour combo!! Summer Sun, Kiwi Kiss, Choco Chip, and Pacific Point! Yum.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
5 comments:
Abby on the Fridge!! That's awesome - is it a new spot for time outs? Andy loves to watch the video - now he wants to go on top of our fridge...hahaha
OHHH!!! i love the dance of Amy and Julie! swweeeeet!!
Bah I love that video, even if I do get stage fright... or have some pride... which ever you choose, such a great day! I love Abby on fridge, so cute. And finally I am going to find some people that are sick and let them sneeze on me so you will send me a get Whale soon card, yes I really am.
ok now I just watched it about 3 more times, what the crap? First I say "when that road... uh ride is done"... and then what is that part about "at first I thought there was no one on the ride but now I see two Asians"... WHAT??!!
I LOVE THAT VIDEO! it was a nice treat. thanks. i don't think i've giggled like that in a while!
Post a Comment