
Firstly I wanted to share the card I made for Kristina Werner's colour challenge #44!
My own creation. Love it when that happens!
Secondly, I just spent the last 2 days with my sister who came to visit. It's so wonderful when she visits and we have such a great time. It makes me sad she doesn't live closer, but maybe it wouldn't be as fun when we get together! We had a trip to costco, lots of visiting, went to Marley & Me, which was a great movie by the way, some crafting of course, McDonalds...thanks mom, and a trip to Old Navy!! Our oldest girls LOVE each other and pretty much entertain themselves where ever we take them!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
1 comment:
YAY! I had a great time too, it was fab, especially the crafting while listening to BNL!
Post a Comment