Monday, March 16, 2009

March 16

Wow time sure has flown! It does not feel like 10 days since I last posted!!

I'm off to Killam to visit my dear sister Julie for a brief 24 hours and boy am I excited.

I made a cute card the other day that I just love! I used my cuttlebug to make the textured circles on the orange card stock. The silver metal parts are made with silver embossing powder and then stamped in while it is warm. Hmmm... a little crocked, need to work on my picture taking skills...

I also cased these two cards on Sunday. I saw them on www.splitcoaststampers.com and just had to make them!!

The first card was designed by MJ Albright you can see her blog here. I loved the black and red together!!

And this last card was made with a set I just got..."wild about you". The animals in it are so CUTE! The designer of this card is KEESH23 on splitcoaststampers.

Before I go, 2 quick and cute pics of my girls lately. I find it hard to remember to take pictures in the winter when nothing exciting is happening. Hopefully spring is on its' way...please!

I'm growing out Abby bangs, hence the large amount of clips in her hair!!

My Hannah is always so creative (at least i think so!) and as she was eating her apple, she bit a cute happy face!!

Well, thanks for looking, and have a great day! I'll try to remember to post again soon
!

2 comments:

kaylani said...

Hey, I even know where Killam is! I hope you had a great trip!

Kristi said...

Update time Erin!!!!! :)