
Today my little Hannah had to get a blood test. She has been having some problems with being very tired and very hungry ALL THE TIME! I was totally amazed because there was a little girl that went before her that was screaming and crying for a good 15 mintues over her test and I was so worried that Hannah would get worked up about it. She sat so still in my lap and even watched the needle go IN! She did cry of course, but was good as new by the time we left the office! I actually got a little choked up about the whole thing, not because I was sad, but because I was so proud of her! Looking at this pic, I didn't even have to hold her down or anything, just a gentle close hug, and of course she hugged Winnie the Pooh like there was no tomorrow.
Good Job Hannah, Mommy is so proud of you!!
1 comment:
Yay I'm proud of her too, and I hope you get some answers that are helpful! Go Hannah go!
Post a Comment