Seriously, time just passed me by!! April had have been one the busiest months to date for me and I do not enjoy busy. I like the mundane do whatever weeks that pass by without any stress. So sorry to the millions of my blogger fans out there!!(LOL)
I do have a few things to share. Crafting has been put on the back burner, and that sure makes me sad! I am just itching to get into my little area again and just craft away!! Until then I'll share other things.
I just recently taught a class at our Women's Conference from church last weekend on "Cooking for the Rushed". I was so nervous about it and was worried I would have no new ideas to share. It turned out pretty good and the feedback I got was more than just "i'm your friend, so I'll tell you you did a good job"! So I set up a website of recipes that are STAPLES in our house, and I'm adding new ones as I try them and enjoy them. If you are interested, check out food.aubichon.com.
As I'm typing this I realized I do have some crafty things to share, that's how long it been!! I made some recipe tins for my sister that I was pretty darn proud of!
Here they are!
I do have a few things to share. Crafting has been put on the back burner, and that sure makes me sad! I am just itching to get into my little area again and just craft away!! Until then I'll share other things.
I just recently taught a class at our Women's Conference from church last weekend on "Cooking for the Rushed". I was so nervous about it and was worried I would have no new ideas to share. It turned out pretty good and the feedback I got was more than just "i'm your friend, so I'll tell you you did a good job"! So I set up a website of recipes that are STAPLES in our house, and I'm adding new ones as I try them and enjoy them. If you are interested, check out food.aubichon.com.
As I'm typing this I realized I do have some crafty things to share, that's how long it been!! I made some recipe tins for my sister that I was pretty darn proud of!
Here they are!
Here is the second one:
I had a blast making these! So fun to pick out the colours and design them!!
I also made Hannah some birthday invitations that turned out pretty darn cute too!
Well, I know I've said this before, but I will really try to update this thing more often!
Have a great day and thanks for looking!
3 comments:
I love those recipe holders. I have been looking everywhere for a cute one. Can you make me one? (Do you do that?) and how much do you charge?
Thanks for putting up that website, I tried about 10 variations of "food" and "aubichon" but I couldn't get it!
yay! the blog is BACK! maybe i should update mine...lol
was one of those recipe boxes for my friend karli? she loved it by the way. i'm excited to get your recipes and add them to my box! its getting tons of use. hope all is well! bye!
Post a Comment