I just lurve these wood blocks. I found a friend who has a cricut machine and so I got to cut out these vinyl letters instead of stamping! Woo hoo. When I saw this paper at the scrapbook store, I pick up every single sheet in the series. The patterns on kraft paper are so nice!!!
The only that is bugging me is the "C". The tree trunk is so close that it makes it look like a G. Buuuuuttt I don't have a cricut to cut out a new letter, and frankly, I'm not that much of a perfectionist. So it stays.
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!!
2 comments:
ooo LOVE THOSE. I think they look great and plus who is coming to your house that thinks your name is Aubighon? hmmm? hopefully all guests know your name. Good JOB!
WOW!!! Fabulous! I just LOVE your letters. Modern and fun looking. Now all you need is a big stick star, which of course means, "someone crafty lives here" ;)
Post a Comment