I have a few things to share today. Last week was way too hot to stay in the house so off we went to the legislature when there are about 4 or 5 different pools to play in. It was so much fun with my mom and amy and some friends who came along! Here's some pics of the event. Just ignore the two twin zits on my forehead....you would think at almost 30 that i'd be done with those...
And i just realized I haven't shared our camping trip! We went to Sylvan Lake for the day and the camped over night at Jarvis Bay. It was a really enjoyable trip and the girls did much better at going to sleep then I thought they would!!
Here's a few cards to share as well. I was running low, so I decided to stock up!
These first 3 I found on www.splitcoaststampers.com, but the last one is an original erin creation!
Have a great day!
3 comments:
Love the Legislature pictures, glad your camping trip went well, Roddy looks super cute, he should pose like that for all future pictures, cute cards.. and my birthday is on it's way, wahooo, and have a fab trip, I am excited for the report!
Love the pics Erin!!
I see you got the wonderful bathing suits for the girls! I love them!!!
I'm blogging again, so you'll have to check it out again!
i love reading your life updates...and seeing fun rod pictures. he should be a model! but mostly I LOVE that card with the flowers and ribbon stems....its SO cute! your craftyness is inspiring!
Post a Comment