This card i made with one of the new colours to SU!, Bermuda Bay! I first stamped in the bermuda bay, then rolled the edges in black!
This is a scrapbook page I made for my sister Amy for her new house for her birthday! I used some new K & Company paper i got at Micheals. It called my name and I heard and purchased!
Next is a card I made for Julie for her B-day coming up on sept. 2! She requested the frog and there it is!
Alrighty, once I get through all of vaycay pics and trips to the beach, I'll post some!
Have a great day!
2 comments:
WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME! i have been waiting for your next blog. Love that blue card, loved my birthday card and so so JEALOUS of Amy's frame, so stinkin' cute. I am awaiting the vacation pictures, so post them, if only to entertain poor little me.
you always do such cute stuff, Erin!!
Post a Comment