This is a cute mini scrapbook that fits neatly and securly into a 5X6 tin. It is double sided and has room for 9 pictures and 5 spots to journal about the pictures, although you could choose to do more pictures if you wanted to.
I decided to use a Scrap Kit from Stampin Up called Tags and Tickets. This way all the paper that is needed for the scrapbook came in the kit and all of the embelishments are stickers, so it's super easy to complete!
This is my product model, Abby. She heard me yelling at the wind while I was trying to take pictures and she came to my rescue!
I've added my journaling tags in, and in all those blank squares would be were your pictures would go.
This would be a great gift to make for Grandparents or family/friends who live far away, especially for Christmas.
I worked out the cost and it came to $15 per tin. I have 8 available. I'm looking at my calendar and thinking that the class will be on Saturday, October 15, starting at 730pm.
Also, I had a few friends over for some crafting and here's the cards we made!
I borrowed this 1st one from a great fellow crafter! It's all sparkly from a mist I made with Frost white Shimmer Paint and rubbing alcohol mixed together in a mini mister!
This one I borrowed from the SU! catalogue, such great ideas in there!!
I loved this spruced up idea for the celephane bags from SU! too!
Thanks for stopping by!
1 comment:
I love all your ideas, I wish I was creative like that! I think a homemade touch makes a gift so much more special :)
Post a Comment