Friday, September 9, 2011

Well Shut the Front DOOR!

Yes, can you believe it, I'm back.  I've decided to get this thing going again! So lets all hope I can do that :)

I've decided to start some crafty classes on a regular basis.  So my first one is to hire me for an evening of craftiness either at your house or mine.  $10 a person and we can do 3 cards, or 2 cards and a small 3D item or if you are interested in something else we can work that out too. I'm thinking a minimum of 4 people including yourself.  My little Abby has started Kindergarten (tear) so I do have mornings available too to craft!

I wanted to post a picture of the 3 3D items I'm offering, take a look and if you're interested gather some friends and let me know! 
This first one is a pop top container that full of yummy candies!!  Wooo wouldn't this be fun to give someone and they're thinking..."thanks, some fruit salad", and then POW they open it and it's a treat!

This second 3D item is a post it note holder.  It's super cute and quick and easy to do.

And last but not least is this cute little treat holder.  It holds a whole 10 nibs in a cute little cellophane bag!  Simple but I'm sure a friend would feel loved to get one of these babies!

Ok so that's it for now!! BUT I have huge plans people!!!  Stay tuned for some great new projects: scrapbook in a tin, Christmas collage frame, and of course the annual Christmas Cards Stamp a Stack!! Things are getting crafty over here! (ok maybe that was a little lame)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those ideas are so cute!