Sunday, April 6, 2008

Home and wiped out!

Home at last, but I am so tired! I just can get over it. I probably just need Monday to come and get myself back into routine. It was a fabulous trip filled with buffets, shopping, and tonnes of walking! OH and I cannot forget tonnes of laughing with a new friend! We had a blast while our poor husbands worked! Anyways because of my lack of energy and drive to do anything productive, I'll let you know about my trip another day, until then, I think the couch is calling me.....

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Hi Erin! Glad you are back home safe and sound and sounds like you had a great trip! Can't wait to see some pics!

erin said...

Thanks Kristi! I will for sure put up pics when I get them all organized. My friend has about half of them on her camera too!

kaylani said...

I'm glad you had a great time! I love getting away with my guy! I know when you get home it seems you need a holiday to recooperate from your vacation!