Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Rested and Ready!

Well I think my mind is back into reality. I had a really hard time getting back to REAL life, instead of shopping, eating out and laughing my head off! That sin city had a hold on me and DID NOT want to let go!!!! So here are a few pics from my adventures. I still have a whole lot of pictures on my friends camera that I'm excited to see, but until there, here's the goods on mine:

(click on the pics to enlarge them)

The hotels in Vegas are AMAZING! This is the New York, New York hotel and it's just one example of how elaborate they are. Every hotel has, of course, a casino along with a small or large mall! We stayed at the Luxor, it's the one with the pyramid and the Lynx in the front. Our room was actually in the pyramid! So cool! BUT I don't have a picture of it, because Sherryl took those for me.....


This picture is in the....Italian hotel...I'm drawing a blank, but I'm sure someone out there remembers. Anywho, the ceiling is beautiful and painted to look like a sky. Plus down below you can ride in those boats they have in Italy in a canal all the way outside and back! Careful though, don't get the lady who sings to you! YIKES! Roddy's boss offered to take our picture, which then turned into a real life photo shoot! These are just a couple of the pics he took:



Next is the most hilarious pic ever! While we were waiting to see Stomp! we were checking out all the shops and I found these Elvis glasses that have the side burns right on the arms of the glasses. This is Roddy's boss looking oh so very cool!




This is my shopping and laughing buddy Sherryl. She was the funnest person to ever have on a trip and we had a blast! She is a wonderful person and I look forward to spending time with her in the future!

And last but not least is oh so rad Roddy. This was our last night in Vegas. If you click on it, you might even be able to see my nose hairs ! (Gross, don't do it)



So much fun! The first day was pretty much eaten up by traveling, then Tuesday we spent with boys walking the strip. This is where Sherryl and I found our purses, which we tried to wheel a deal and didn't work. However for the rest of the trip all we could do was compare the purses we saw to those ones, and just ended up buying them the next day anyways! We also spent the day walking in stores that we probably couldn't even afford walking into! Like in Dior where we tried on these $5,000 rings that were amazing! We talked about them for hours and I'm sure the boys were sick of hearing about them!

That night we went out to a fancy Brazilian dinner and then to see Stomp, which was SO amazing!

Wednesday the boys had to go off to their trade show, and off we were to do some major shopping. With our GPS in hand, Tommy (name of our GPS) and Jane (the friendly British dame who told us when to turn) got us to wherever our hearts desired! That night (which was best of all) we started off with a trip to Wolfgang Pucks resturant at the MGM Grand, which was the most amazing food I have tasted in my life! Then off to the M&M store, and then to Cirque Du Soleil to see the most amazing show I have ever seen! HOLY COW!

Thursday was trade show again for the boys and more shopping for us.

Thanks to the Nana who watched my dear babies while we were gone and so I could have such an amazing time! I learned so much about my self and that I truly love being a girl and dressing up!

Ok, well now that I written a NOVEL, talk to you sooN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello dahling, aka: shopping party mama partner! I get the hint! I'll send the pictures as soon as I can figure out how to! Love your blog..the picture of Vern is hilarious! I'm still recovering...hey..I'm old, it takes longer to bounce back from shenanigans! Okeedokee..talk at ya later!

sherryl

Kristi said...

Glad you had a great time! your pictures are amazing! I wanna go baaaackkkk!! sniff, sniff...

I think the Venitian (sp?) is the one you were trying to think of...

Did you check out the kid's outlets?
we'll have to chat on Facebook!