Thursday, April 24, 2008

Here's a card I managed to actually make last night for a girl I visit who just had a baby. I thought it turned out pretty cute, and it's the layout challenge for my stampers club this month.




Here's my two cutties now that they are feeling better:









And i just have to add this picture! It looks like a photo shoot with a wind machine!

Ok, that's all for now! Remember to scroll down to read about my exciting day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ERIN!!! i didn't know you had a blog!!! this is so exciting! remember the days when i had one...i should maybe start that up again hey?? hannah and abby are so cute! their hair looks so so great! we were sad you couldn't come for dinner the other night...pete really missed han. tell her that he says hi, if she remembers him!