Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ok here are my garden pics. Its so hard to really take a picture of it and show you what it really looks like! Anywho..here they are. This is my front flower box. Roddy made it smaller and added the bricks. I think it looks really nice. Our goal is to cover up the ugly patch job on the house there that some "smarty" did. So once that cute little bush grows some more, we should be good.



This is my garden! The grass in front of it is where the old garden was, but we decided we don't use that much garden and it just ends up being weeds and UGLY. So my cute garden runs all along the back fence and is perfect! My pea plants will grow up the wire and I think I'm going to enjoy gardening this year.

Of course, Roddy can't help himself and organize something, so here are our garden tools organized in a row. mmm....OCD?



In other news, I am just trucking along with the ol' quilt. These are my rows which will soon be sewn together to make the quilt! Yee HAW! I'm only half done, 12 more rows to go, but the end is in sight. I'm still loving the fabric i picked, so that's a good sign.
Okey dokey, I spose that's it for today folks!

3 comments:

Vern and Sherryl Houle said...

You busy little beaver!! You are putting me to shame! How are you?

Anonymous said...

Hannah's quilt is awesome, is it machine or by hand? I think Home Depot should hire Roddy for his organizing demo's, he could go on Cityline!

JoAnn Marie said...

SOoooooooo cute! Sure is turning out awesome, isn't it!