Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Aubichon's have been having a bit o fun lately! Last weekend we spent in Cold Lake because Roddy needed to help with a job. So while he worked, we went to the beach! The girls had such a great time and so did I! We swam, played in the sand and enjoyed each other. Here are some pics! I do have some really hilarious videos of us going crazy on the drive home, but we record in HD and it makes the files too big to upload, so I have to bug roddy to make them smaller for me...so when THAT happens, i would love to share them!




THIS monstrosity is my bum print! I was a little embarrased how large it is.....







We've been on quite a few walks around the city in the evening and the girls enjoy that too, although Hannah gets quite upset if there are no parks along the way!


Today we headed out to Miquelon Lake as we were missing the water and sand. And boy oh boy was it wonderful. The sand is silky smooth on your feet and the water is great! We had a great time, but the camera failed us. I put in a new battery, but I guess it didn't charge properly, so no pics. :( It was only a 45 minute drive and it was really a great time. They also have a new park, and new bathrooms and change room! Just a great day.


In crafty news, i just made this card for my friend JoAnn Marie who just had a baby girl! Her name is Bridget, and she was born on Tuesday and weighed 8lbs, 8 oz i think.... I know the pounds part is right anyways! She is very adorable and looks like her younger sister. It was great to hold a little baby, but then give it back!








I also made this card with the same stamp set. It was so cute at the store I just had to purchase it. It's called Spring Fling by Pink Paislee. LOVE the little chicks!

Woo okay, that seems to be it. Take care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo good for you for taking the girls to the beach.. I hate it but Avery doesn't so I need to go. Love that last card, my kind of colors!

Anonymous said...

Ok that wasn't supposed to be anonymous, it's just me Julie haha