Sunday, July 6, 2008

To all my disappointed fans...

Well I'm so sorry for not posting for so long...time just passed me by i guess. Today I'm posting some pics of me and my sisters we took today. A lovely photo shoot by Roddy.






Ok, next if you didn't notice, i changed the ol' hair colour, back to blond. And I realized i actually like it blond again, it really brightens up my face, so i think blond will be the colour for a while now.





We had a great time on Canada Day...went to the Silly Summer Parade, and then Hannah stayed up late and her and I went to the fire works here in Millwoods with her Nana (my mommy). Here is the cutest pic ever of Hannah:








Been quite hot lately, so the girls have been living in their new pool!








I do have a video, not working so good right now, i'll have to work on it.

Alrighty, so hopefully I can do a better job in the next little while....we just had our bathroom renovated, and I've done a few scrapbook pages I want to share, so check back.

Also...KRISTI, Roddy built a new computer and did not save my bookmarks, so email me with your blog...i miss it! erin@aubichon.com!

No comments: