Thursday, July 10, 2008

A whole bunch of stuff!

Well this week has been so much fun! My sister came to visit and we have the most wonderful last couple days. First some crafty stuff first! This is a card I made for my aunt Neisha. It is her birthday on Sunday. I was totally blown away by this technique. The brown paper with the flowers started off as a white piece of glossy paper, and i turned it into this! TOOT TOOT! I cannot believe i could do something so pretty! IT totally looks like I bought the paper this way and I love when I can create things on my own!



This scrapbook page I made for Hannah's potty party and we went to Let's Play to celebrate!




These next two pages are the ones I made with JoAnn Marie and I love them so much....thanks to Elise Flannigan, who was our inspiration that night! I came home and bought her book, which is really cheap right now!



These pictures were taken on Tuesday. Julie and her girls, Avery and Paige came over for lunch, and then we headed out to the park! We had a great time, then came home and just hung out with Paula who got off work early.

My fab and fun sister Julie! I love it how we just take care of each others kids and just have a blast! It was so fun Julie! Next it's my turn to go out to Killam and I'm excited!



Avery:
Paige!
Abby wouldn't let me take a picture, she was too busy. So this is the best one!

That night we went shopping at our fave spot, Mayfield Common, where we got stuck in the hail storm, but we found refuge under a loading dock!

Then yesterday we took the kids to Let's Play, then McDonalds, and Costco. Such a great time and our kids were great!

Today we are just staying home and getting things done around here, although we did get used to having other people around and doing fun things!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!

What park were those pics taken at? That looks fun!

Anonymous said...

woo thanks for posting those pictures, it was a Fab couple of days!