This one I made for her:
Inside dividers:
It's hard to see in the picture, but I covered the "K" and the flowers on the top with Crystal Effects. This stuff gives a shiny look and feel to the chipboard and has a really nice finished look. I also didn't have any choco chip ribbon, so I once again made my own with SU! white grosgrain ribbon and sponged on the ink.
Supplies:
Paper: Bella Rose DP, Pink Pirouette, Choco Chip
Stamps: Stiched BS on the dividers
Ink: Choco Chip, Choco Chip craft ink (to colour the chipboard letters)
Accessories: SU! letter K chipboard, little letter chipboard (scrapbook store), various ribbons, ribbon slider SU!, Crystal Effects
And this one I made for her mom:
She wanted it to be very clean and simple, which is sometimes really hard for me to just STOP adding more and more!!!
I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas!! We did and had such a great time with family. Roddy was off work for the entire holidays and it was wonderful to have him around and it was so sad to see him go back. Here are a few pictures for Christmas that don't have me in my pj's!
The girls finally have some dress up clothes! So they no longer need to go through old clothes or various toys to make up outfits!! They love it and play with it almost everyday.
My sister Amy and Abby:
2 Christmas Beauties:
Have a very Happy New Year!!
1 comment:
those tins are adorable Erin - good job!
Post a Comment