This time when I was cutting the seams I made them much closer together and I love this look compared to the last one. I am really quite happy with it and such a relief to get this project done. I think I'll give the ol' sewing machine a break for a while!
Unfortunately I did pass the retched cold onto my family. Hannah got it on Friday and today is the first day she is up and walking around and finally eating. The poor child was wasting away to nothing and it was actually uncomfortable to hold her as you could feel every bone in her body!! It hit Abby hard yesterday, but she is up and around today back to herself, although she doesn't have much of an appetite. I've decdied that when it comes to being sick and hurt, Hannah is a wimp, and Abby just sucks it up and deals with it. So funny how they are so different. Roddy is out of town right now and the cold hit him yesterday and he's feeling pretty bad today. Sorry to my family....
Here's a pic of Abby as she was sick on the couch reading. I thought it was just so adorable!
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!
3 comments:
It's sad but cute when kids are sick because they are all mellow and snuggly...well mine are anyways, because they are usually hyperspazzes! Cute quilt! I make those kind of quilts sometimes too, except the squares are one billion times larger!
Cutie cute quilt! Hope that your kids are feeling better soon.
oh, and also...
PS: I have tagged you!
1 - Link back to the blog that tagged you
2 - Make a list of 6 (un)interesting things about yourself
3 - Tag five other blogs, and let them know by leaving them a comment!
Erin, so sad about the girls being sick now, Hannah does have a hard time kicking things, I think Paige is like that too. Love the quilt, the colors are so perfect, except you said it was for Hannah, haha it's for ABBY!
Post a Comment