skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Card Purse
I made the cutest little card purse the other day, I just HAD to share it. It holds 4 cards and 4 envelopes and is a cute little gift!! You can find the tutorial for it here. I adhered my ribbon handles with sticky tape, not the way they show in the pictures, but if you watch the video, the chick does it that way, which i thought was way easier. The cards are not my own design, although I did change them to fit my liking or the supplies I own.
You can find the originals for the following cards here, here, here, and here.
I changed the sentiment on this one because I can't stand the one that comes with this stamp set, "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough", who would you send that to?????
I wanted to use some of my new colours, so I changed up the colours and used my new purple Rich Razzleberry! I added a touch of old olive and night of navy as well!
This card I love, nice and bright with the new pink colour, Melon Mambo! I love that background stamp that I used as well as the black boarder I made tracing a square I cut out.

ANNNDD last of all this beauty. I used the new colours Crushed Curry and Soft Suede for all the sponging. I really need to break out these colours more often!! The base is Kraft card stock.

Well, that's it, I sure hope the girl I'm giving this gift to with love it as much as I loved making it!!! I'm having a blast making all these gifts!!!
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!!!
3 comments:
totally loving the cards! the last one is my favorite, mostly because yellow and grey is my favorite color combo! love the craftyness!
You can never go wrong with Old Olive, he and I are very good friends... that and Riding Hood Red.
Those are awesome! That little card purse is tooo cute!!! :)
Post a Comment