It's that time of year again where I'm making, making, making stuff but I can't post it on here because it's presents! So here's a birthday card I made for my little niece Paige last month.
It was a fun card to make and I hope she found it fun. This card becomes magically coloured when you pull it up!! SU! has combined with Build a Bear and this is one of the stamp sets:
We are now all vaccinated from the flu and H1N1, we've had sore arms, but I'm glad it's done. Hopefully we'll stay healthy this year!! I've been much more diligent with the hand washing and sanitizing lately, and it has payed off, we haven't been sick yet...(knock on wood!)
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!
1 comment:
hooray for Paigey, she did love that card, although I don't think she really got the "magic" part of it... but Avery pulled it out about 1 bazillion times.
Post a Comment