Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday was our 11 year anniversary! Roddy is so hard to buy for, so I usually make him something that shows how much I love him. I heard this quote at both of my cousins weddings and I just love it soooooo much. I think that it shows the kind of relationship we should all have with our spouse. My favourite words I made in red, equal, protected, and beloved. I do love how this turned out. I put it into a 12X12 black frame that I got from Michaels. I was flattered that he wants to hang it in his office!


Here's some close ups:

I really liked this strip of paper, I first stamped it with the french script, then sponged on cranberry crisp, then soft suede inks.

Here's a close up of the quote (i don't know why this is a link!!)

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Oh Erin! That is BEAUTIFUL! Now also, one of my favourite quotes! You are so talented! What a special gift for your hubby.
Happy Annivesary!