Those of you who know, I really struggled with Hannah to potty train for a year, until a few months ago when everything just came together and she just "got it". Well all hell has broken loose and now were back to the beginning!!!! She has at least 1 accident a day, and I'm just plain out tired of it. She has nothing to tell me when I ask her why she's doing it, and taking things away for an accident isn't working, and doesn't seem right, as she is a good little girl and wants to make us happy. SO, I'm back to square 1 again and am at a total loss. So all you out there, if you have some advice, I'd love to hear it.
On another note, I went to my cousin Kelly's wedding shower on Friday, and had a great time with the cousins and my sisters. I miss just hanging out with good friends and having some laughs! Plus my ego was inflated when everyone saw the gift I gave Kelly. I made her a recipe tin, filled with some recipes. I totally forgot to take a pic, so if you're out there Kelly, could you send me a pic of it so I can add it to my gallery? The other girls there just raved about how awesome it was and it made me feel good. They all wanted one, and told me they would totally pay for it. But I'm back to the same old thing, that I know people like my creations, but in order to pay for the supplies to make it, plus to be paid for my time, just seems to inflate the cost too much. In another life time, I would LOVE to have a business where I just hold classes where people can pay a base amount and come make a project, however right now my job is my 2 girls, and boy is it a job lately. I love being a mom, but sometimes it takes a toll on you! Like right now my Abby is calling for me.....
I hope to get some scrapping booking done sometime, and then I would love to show you all. It's something I love to do, and I need to use the millions of stuff that I have.
Here are two cards that I made last week, one for my uncle's birthday, and my niece's:
No comments:
Post a Comment