Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January 20, 2010

WElL Hello there!! Looks like it's been a month since I posted last! I have lots of things to show, so hopefully I'll be able to post over the next few days.

The first thing I wanted to show was a little project I made for our bookclub Christmas exchange. This year we picked names, and so I made this little journal for one of the girls in my group.

I know I always say this, but I was really like how it turned out. I really liked the pipe cleaners I used to hold it all together!

Next up is a project I made to go up on my shelf in my eating area. I was really bored of the flowers I made about a year ago, so I got out my cuttlebug and cut out some scalloped circles. I sewed them together with quilt batting in between, washed and dryed them to get the to fray a bit, and then added embellishments! I do like these too, although it took many different things to get them the way I wanted them. I just got a new die that is a flower shape and I may just add some more to it....


Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

1 comment:

JulieandGary Smith said...

wow! love those flowers so much! I am need of some crafting, maybe next time I come to visit!