So as I said, I couldn't help but add to my "flower" arrangement...you can see the original here. It was just asking for some brown and some more flowers and my new blossom die was just the thing! Hope you likey! If you no likey, tell me why!!! I'm not always the smartest at arranging things.
I cut the brown blossoms with some brown stiff felt I had and stitched around them with embroidery floss.
In other crafty news, my bff just brought back a new machine for me from the US. It's called a "Bind-it-All" and it's sort of like the ol' coiling machines, but much smaller. Now I can make and bind all my own books! I'm so super excited as I usually make all my own scrapbooks! My next post will be a Journal I just made!!!
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!!
1 comment:
Goodness! You are one talented lady!!
Post a Comment