Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wall Vinyl


Hello! I got to choose some wall vinyl from SU! for free and so I picked Eclectic Circles, that also matches the stamp set Circle Circus. I put some on Abigail's wall which looks great against her purple walls, and white accents in her room.








Then I went to Hannah's room which was in desperate need of some help because the baby animal pictures I had put up in there for when Abby was born and used the room where still up!!! So I painted the frames white, added some updated pictures, and made this little collage on the wall. The white frames looked too plain up against the white vinyl so I took them down and using the matching stamp set, I stamped onto the frames with some acrylic paints. You just have to be fast in wiping off the paint. As soon as I was done stamping, I would wipe it off with a baby wipe. That part turned out a whole lot better then I thought it would and I'm semi happy with it...I just need to add to the rest of the wall now!!

Thanks for visiting, and have a great day!

1 comment:

JulieandGary Smith said...

It all looks really good, the vinyl is nice but not too crazy!