Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

We had our Easter Egg hunt on Saturday morning. Hannah knew exactly what to do, but Abby caught on after a few eggs. I had them first stand in a spot in the living room with their baskets to take a picture, and for some reason Abby thought you had to go back to that spot every time you found a egg! It was quite funny! After the hunt was finished, I found her back at that spot stuffing her face....


Thank you to Grandma Holland for the Easter treats!




On Sunday the girls wore their new spring dresses that their Nana bought them. They looked just beautiful, but of course getting a good picture is another thing....





p.s. i have no idea why it made the first paragraph a link, and i don't know how to fix it!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Erin,

The girls are so cute! I love their dresses and they look like they had lots of success finding their eggs!! Hee, hee!

Ginamarie said...

Your kids always make me laugh - they take after their mother! We had a blast this morning - now I am just waiting for you to finish that book....

erin said...

Kristi- yes they were good at finding them all, except for 2 that I found later and ate them up before anyone saw....am I a bad mom?

Ginamarie-thanks dear! I'm sorry..it's like giving candy to you and then taking it away! I'll read fast!