Well I haven't posted in a while, mainly because I didn't have any crafts to share! Tonight we had a great time as a family. Sometimes it's nice to just do something simple and we did just that! We just went over to our local mall and hung out. They have a park there and so the kids played there for a few minutes, we visited the dollar store, and walked out with a bag full, the girls had a ride on the merry-go-round, and daddy bought us yummy ice cream from Baskin Robbins ... wooooo ..fancy! We bought one for Hannah and Abby to share. It was so cute to watch them as Hannah would scoop some for Abby and feed them to her! She was so generous in her scoops and was so careful to make sure she didn't eat more than Abby. I was very touched by her kindness. They fight so much at home, and it made me feel happy that they do love each other.
I spent the day CLEANING.. after the weekend it seems to just pile up! Plus I had work to do, so maybe some time to play tomorrow!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Which mall has a park? If you ever want to come out to Sherwood Park to play, let me know! Millenium and Kinsmen play gyms are good and there is a new Chuck E Cheese play place coming soon called Kidz Quarterz!!
Sometimes the cheap trips are the funnest! And what is it about Mondays that equates to more household chores? I can't figure it out. It's not like we don't do dishes on Sunday, or pick up after ourselves...but Monday always means cleaning the house!
i have no idea what is up with Mondays? I clean an pick up on the weekends a little less, but not enough for the pile that awaits me every Monday morning!
Post a Comment