
2nd -On Thursday night I took Hannah to the Kids CBC Concert at the Jubilee. She had an amazing time. I so mad at myself for not bringing the camera. I really thought they wouldn't let us take pictures. So luckly I had my cell phone camera that doesn't really take the best pictures, but at least we have something! It was so exciting for her and we had seats at the end of the isle so she danced and jumped away the whole time! It was awesome! It was even exciting for me to see someone "famous", I know, I'm lame.....

3rd - Today I went to see my fab hair dresser to get one tiny spot fixed on my hair, (it's looking so awesome by the way, a picture tomorrow, i promise) and i decided to chop off hannahAlrighty! I think that's it! Now off to finish the Monday Shovel! (which means to clean up this crazy messy house!) I really have no idea how it happens!
I'll try and post the pics of my projects later today. I have so much work to do downstairs with putting everything away, plus I need to make a card for my Aunt, and 2 albums to send with Roddy on Wednesday night. He's going to see his family in Mission, BC, and to attend his Grandpa's funeral, so this is the time to send projects that take a lot of money to mail.
No comments:
Post a Comment