Monday, March 17, 2008

I can't keep thinking up titles!

It would take too many pics to show the projects I made at Girls Night Out, so just check them out! All the projects are shown, and mine turned out the same...for the most part!

I also found a pic that is the perfect before picture of Hannah:


Don't forget to scroll down to see the new haircut!

And some of you were asking about my fab night at stampers 9, so click on Kaylani's blog to see the cards we made.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Erin. I had no idea you did stampin up. I am a part of another group at the moment. I love it. You are so good at it!!! You make amazing stuff. Also, the rag quilt thing...I made one too, for my Hannah and I had no idea what I was doing either and it was really easy. You are crafty so you should have no problem making it. As I have been working on my blog I have made some major changes to it. I totally changed the background. And about your question about my camera. I just got my dream camera in January. The one I had before was nice but...now I have a Canon Rebel XTi. It is amazing! I love it!

Unknown said...

Okay I'm not a stalker but...Tag, your it! Check out my blog www.sarahstrongfamily.blogspot.com for the rules for the game. If you have been tagged before...sorry, I am just new at this and trying to catch up! Maybe I should have checked before I posted this.