This is a framed scrapbook page I made to pretty up Hannah's room. I love how it turned out and it matches perfectly with her room. I used the Bali Breeze DP from Stampin Up, Rose Red and Purely Pomegranate cardstock, some rick rack ribbon from Michaels, and the frame came from Walmart! The corners were all scratched up, so i decided to sand the whole edges and it turned out really nice! (click on it to see it up close!)
For anyone who cares....I'm doing really well on the workouts and I actually enjoy them! I've lost a few pounds so far, and I've got 3 1/2 weeks to lose more before the trip to VEGAS!!!
later days...
4 comments:
Erin, you are so talented! I think you should consider selling your stuff...
Also, how is the program going?
Thanks for your support on my blog!
so cute!
Too cute! I bet it looks great in Hannah's room!
thanks guys!
Post a Comment