Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Aubichons ;0)

Our friend Sarah Strong took some pictures of us a couple weeks ago and I am so happy to share them with you all. They are so wonderful, and I couldn't have asked for more, expect for my double chin to disapear in a few, but that's something I need to work on.....


I've saved a few back for suprise in our Christmas cards this year..hehehhehe!


















A million thank yous to Sarah, we are so happy!!

I have other pics to show of my trip to my sisters a few days ago, I'll post them tomorrow!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW WOWEE WOW WOW WOW. those are so fantastic, L-o-v-e them!

Kristi said...

Gorgeous Family Erin! I especially love the ones where you are all walking away!

JoAnn Marie said...

So beautiful!!! Sarah is a very talented photographer! You look beautiful Erin :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family pics!!! Your girls are super cute.

Kelly said...

oh my goodness! they are so so amazing. the girls look great and you look wicked hot. and rod looks nice too. (just thought i'd include him.)thanks for letting us see them!