Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Part 2

Paula and I took the girls to West Ed tonight. It's a tradition and it really is the best way for the girls to go Trick or Treating while they are young. It was great and they had a fabulous time! Here's some pics, and a funny video (well I think it's funny anyways). The pan flute mexican dudes were playing and Hannah decided to dance in the middle of the mall. The best part is the very beginning where she's shaking her bum!



Paula as the tooth fairy!! Perfect costume for the dental assistant.
Hannah had to check out every single piece of candy that landed in her bucket and then would show us what she got, or ask what the heck it was!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a great video! I think you need to buy the mexican flute music so you can see the dancing more often!

Kelly said...

um i laughed out loud when hannah shook her bum! so so awesome! thanks for the giggle, i needed some hannah to make me happy. :)