Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Creations!

Well I can finally show you the beautiful cards we made at the stampin party on Saturday night. I just love the new colours and we had a great time doing the technique on the flower.


First we stamped the various flowers in different colours and grouped them close together. Then we stamped the large flower in versamark, which is a glue, and added clear embossing power and heated it up. Then we inked up the brayer in basic grey ink, rolled it on, and then buffed it up with a paper towel! I love this technique with this flower soooo much!

Love this one too with this new stamp set. And I just fell in love with the pink with the blue and brown!

It seems I LOVE alot of things today....

1 comment:

JulieandGary Smith said...

mmmm, I wove that flower. That is about a million too many steps to make it, but I love it none the less.