Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween!

Well tonight was our 2nd party so far. Hannah had a party at preschool yesterday, and then a party at church tonight! I'm pretty excited to take them out tomorrow night. The older Hannah gets the funner it is!!

Here's some pics of the last couple days:

This is Hannah's preschool class. She was SO done by the time it was picture time!


This one I loVe! How funny is that painting shirt stretched over the tummy!

Classic Hannah:


Caving pumpkins: (actually THE pumpkin)
Okay this pic is awesome. I have a kid who is making faces, me with a double chin, and Abby with no pants...fab, just fab.

TA DA!!

This was the party at church tonight. We stayed long enough for Abby to eat 10 chocolate pumpkins, Hannah to visit the washroom, and for Abby to lose the costume altogether. Abby has a cold and I don't think was feeling well. Here are the pics though, and I'm pretty happy about how they turned out. I decided today that I wanted to dress up, and I found everything I needed at Dollarama for $5!

Since Hannah was getting dressed up so many times, Abby agreed to trade costumes tonight, so they got a chance to wear 2 different outfits.

Hannah and her little friend Payton. Her whole family dressed up from Peter Pan, and she was Wendy! So cute!

My fave pic of the night!!!

MEEE! Woo, that was hard work! I'm sure I'll have more cute pics for tomorrow!





1 comment:

Kristi said...

Awesome pics Erin! It is so funny how great holiday's are when the kids are old enough to get excited! This is my favourite Halloween in a long time :)