Sunday, October 5, 2008

Here's a scrapbook page for you! These pics are from a while back, it seems I have gotten behind on the ol' scrapbooking. This is when I took Hannah to the Kids CBC concert. It was so fun and Hannah was able to dance the whole time in the isle. I will definitly take her and Abby again. Sorry about the flash, I usually take my pictures outside so I don't have to use flash, but it's a dreary day today and I had to use the flash, which reflects of the pictures.




Okay, and then a video that I think is funny of Abby this morning. She was pretending to be a bee:




1 comment:

JulieandGary Smith said...

Erin, I linked my friend Christina to your blog, she likes to see your projects... perhaps she can enjoy the videos too... or even add to GET YOUR GOAT. I tried to think of an addition, but I am pretty zen right now... I'm sure it won't take long!