Alrighty, finished the cards for my sister Julie, so enjoy! If you have any questions, leave a comment. It's too many cards to comment on!
psst...this one is scratch and sniff orange!
I do have pictures of our yard, but they're on the other computer, and I'm comfy on this couch. I got my garden finally planted and it is so neat and tidy and cute! I'll post them tomorrow, have a great Sunday!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Wooo, love my cards so much!! If you would like to recieve one, send me a present ahaah. Thanks Erin!
I am your friendly Stampin Up! demonstrator! Send me a message you are in need of anything ,or you are interested in a crafty girls night out!!! http://stampinup.com/
20011-2012 Catalogue
Take a look at the new products! Once it downloads save a copy to your computer.
1 comment:
Wooo, love my cards so much!! If you would like to recieve one, send me a present ahaah. Thanks Erin!
Post a Comment