

We had such a wonderful evening together tonight as a family. We went to East Side Mario's in Sherwood park and it is such an awesome restaurant for kids. We have had bad experiences at the one in South Common, so off we went to Sherwood Park. I seriously think we should move there with the amount of times that we drive out there! It's a little silly.... Anyways, on Mondays kids eat free, soooo they had their chocolate milk, then some bread, then their Chicken Buddies, which they both love as the chicken nuggets come in shapes, AND in a boat! Abby thinks it is absolutely the best thing ever. And then when it's all done, out comes the 3 mini ice cream cones which is just so adorable and they think they've died and gone to heaven! They were so good and Abby was as cute as ever. IT was such a great time that even when Hannah dumped my whole glass of pop on the floor, it didn't damper our spirits. Oh yea, and I had the Seafood Linguinue, and anyone who knows, knows that I LOVE SEAFOOD, and this dish good my stamp of approval! Then off to Costco to buy some new plants for my front flower beds. This year I bought perennials, so hopefully I won't have to keep buying SO many new plants each year. I also got a hanging flower pot, which looks so cute hanging off our house.
Here's a pic of Abby chowing on her chicken buddie, I have seriously never seen them eat as much food as they did today! (blackberry pic, turned out pretty good for a phone!)

On a total side note, here's an adorable pic of my girls I found on the blackberry. It looks like it was a while back. Good ol' cars at Save on Foods:
Well that's all for now! Have a great day!
1 comment:
Erin, it is time to move HERE! You would love it! I will have to go to East Side soon! I haven't been there in a while and didn't realize the selection for kids.
Whitespot also has a good kids menu and the food comes in a pirate ship there too.
Those carts are life savers....I appreciate the "beep, beep's" many days...
Post a Comment