On another note, I had a great afternoon with my sister Paula. I sent Abby to bed early for a nap, and so we were able to head out to Kingsway Mall at 2:30. We had a great time, and we both found a dress to wear to the wedding! And of course as always, we found them at the very last store! REITMANS! Why is it always Reitmans that I go to last and I find exactly what I was looking for?!
THEN..... we went to McDonalds! It was the craziest trip EVER!! HOld on...I ordered the meal and brought to paula and the gang, and lost my balance as I tried to save the fries, and down went paula's pop all over the table. I went to get some napkins, while paula changed tables, and she wiped down the table and went to get more napkins (for some reason you have to ask) then they put mayo on paula's mcChicken, which she didn't want. When she came back I gave her the grilled cheese that wasn't even melted, she came back and then I noticed we didn't get toys, so she went back again. By this time the manager was really ticked that our order was so wrong, and was really embarrassed. We began eating and Hannah said her milk tasted gross, so I looked and it expired 1 week ago, and Abby's yesterday. So I went back again and the manager said "I am so embarrassed of my own store!" and she told us to come back for deserts when we were done. We ate our strawberry sundays and then Hannah declared that she had to go to the bathroom and at the same time Abby pooped. SOOOO off we trooped to the bathroom, where I realized I had 1 wipe and a pull-up! AHHH what I supper, but we were able to laugh at it all the way home.
I'm ready for a relaxing evening with my hubby who is home from 2 days of being away.
Have a great weekend, and Happy Mothers day to all you mommy's and to the mommy's mommy's as well!
3 comments:
Sooo Funny ;-) We were at McDonalds today too and Hailey's grilled cheese wasn't melted either!! AND I was carrying the tray with one hand, pushing a highchair with the other and I turned around to make sure My cousin's son was following me and CRASH went mine and HAiley's drinks!! It is NOT a good day for McDonalds!!
I'll be sure and check the milk next time!
Happy Mother's Day on Sunday!
Hey , I love the scrappin' you've got done. I have big plans in the nex coupla years to get some done, but there is always something else that needs done. sigh. Maybe before I die.
Ok I know that was an old post, but I just read it and BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so hilarious, you have to love Paula the nannie, she is awesome.
Post a Comment