Next is a cute pic of my girls. Abby has really grown up in the last couple of weeks and is talking and understanding very well. I think this is why they are starting to play together more. Here they are playing doctor. They gave each other check ups and then got animals to be their patients. This morning they played outside and I can watch them on our outside cameras. I watched Hannah take care of Abby so lovingly and made sure she didn't get into things. I even saw one time where she couldn't find Abby, went looking for her and brought her back. What a cute pair! It's sad to say that my baby Abby is growing up and will be 2 in only 2 months! WHAAAA!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
I made cinnamon buns! And boy are they tasty!! I ate two and had to put them away because I would have ate the whole pan. I'm also wondering why I don't make them more often, they really weren't that hard. I think my problem is that I hate to wash dishes, and if you bake, you have dirty dishes. I know, it's silly, but that's how much I don't like dishes!


Next is a cute pic of my girls. Abby has really grown up in the last couple of weeks and is talking and understanding very well. I think this is why they are starting to play together more. Here they are playing doctor. They gave each other check ups and then got animals to be their patients. This morning they played outside and I can watch them on our outside cameras. I watched Hannah take care of Abby so lovingly and made sure she didn't get into things. I even saw one time where she couldn't find Abby, went looking for her and brought her back. What a cute pair! It's sad to say that my baby Abby is growing up and will be 2 in only 2 months! WHAAAA!
Next is a cute pic of my girls. Abby has really grown up in the last couple of weeks and is talking and understanding very well. I think this is why they are starting to play together more. Here they are playing doctor. They gave each other check ups and then got animals to be their patients. This morning they played outside and I can watch them on our outside cameras. I watched Hannah take care of Abby so lovingly and made sure she didn't get into things. I even saw one time where she couldn't find Abby, went looking for her and brought her back. What a cute pair! It's sad to say that my baby Abby is growing up and will be 2 in only 2 months! WHAAAA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay, I'll be over tonight for a cinnamon bun!!! I am the same way, if I bake I end up eating it all myself. Even if it's over like a week, I still basically ate it all.....
Cute pic of the girls! It's funny how they really seem to grow up right before they are 2. We're going thru that as well. Hailey will be 2 in a month!
Thanks for the post! I love your blog too!
Post a Comment