Wednesday, September 24, 2008

EUREKA!!

HOLY COW! I just got a new vacuum today, a Eureka from Costco and man is it sweet!!!!! It's got so many gadets and gets right up against the baseboard...and the best part is no bags oh oh oh and the little duster on the side that then gets cleaned from the vacuum!! Alright so I vacuumed our living room and those of you who have been to my house know it's not very big, and to our shock and amazement THIS:


is what was in it! My old vacuum has been missing soooooo much! I cannot believe it! Roddy and I almost passed out in unbelief! There is so much dirt and sand in the bottom and then the big huge cone of lint! Gross! Sorry to any of you who have walked on my carpets in the last 2 years! HAHAHAHAHA!

Renos are going grreat! We have been so busy and I cannot wait for tomorrow when the carpet comes and we can set everything up! After pics for tomorrow, although we do still need to baseboards, trim and some window coverings, and a couch! Oh and of course roddy's 52 inch tv on the wall..... weeeeee!

Here's a before of the basement:

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Ha! Good name for the vacuum!! Lol!
I may be considering that soon! Our central vac is quite beat up and I really get ticked off at how much the hose damages the corners. (we've never gotten one of those covers) and quite frankly, it's heavy and clumsy and the Eureka looks to be right up my alley!!

JulieandGary Smith said...

No one in the world could love a vacuum as much as Roddy, he must be in heaven! I am super-duper excited to see the progress in the basement. I'm a big fan of basements!