Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ok, another card. You all must think I have nothing better to do than make cards....but I just need to get a bunch done before all my stuff gets put away to do our basement renos. We have 1 week to tape, mud, sand and paint the walls. It's going to be a huge mess and not enjoyable, but we are very anxious to have this space workable so we can use it more. We have noticed a difference as we have been down here more. It makes our house feel so much bigger and just gives the girls a change of scenery during the day and a place to make a mess!

Oh ya, so here's the card:


The stamp set here is called "Pocket Silhouettes" and it's actually one of the sets that is 20% in addition to my discount. You can click on the list of sets on sale on the right had side of my blog.

I'm signing off for today!

No comments: